Your Business is Our Business
- Plan & Design
- Planning Control Applications
- Building Control Applications
- Build & Control
Architecture, Design and Constructions
Design, Construction and BuildWe are a well established multi-disciplinary practice providing services of Architects, Structural Engineers and Site Investigation Consultants from our offices in Edmonton for a diverse range of clients in the residential and commercial sector primarily in London but also covering the whole of the UK. We can provide a one stop package for our clients by providing Design Services and Project Management.
Our Architect services include carrying out feasibility studies and preparing applications for planning permissions and building regulation approval for a variety of projects ranging from house extensions to large new residential developments, industrial buildings to multi storey commercial buildings and communal buildings. As Structural Engineers and Site Investigation Consultants we provide services for any project from inception to completion and carry out site investigations, foundation design, structural analysis and design of all main structural materials.
Besides our growth, we pride ourselves for maintaining a small company philosophy of personal service and responsiveness while offering resources of a larger company. We use state of the art information technology and latest software which enable us to work in a digital environment and deliver practical and cost effective solutions that are concise and easy to understand.
To find out more about the full range of services we provide as Architects, Structural Engineers and Site Investigation Consultants please browse through the rest of our website and contact us on the details provided.
Architect ServicesThe practice specialises in providing architect services for projects of all sizes, nothing is too small and nothing too large, which include Domestic work such as Extensions, New Builds and Building Conversions. We also work on Industrial Units, Offices and Commercial Properties such as Shops, Pubs and Restaurants.
We can see the project all the way through from conception, through the planning process producing fully computer aided designs and filling in all necessary forms and dealing with any questions the planning officers may have. Then we can see the project through to working drawings for construction and building regulation approval. Then through the construction period including site visits, inspecting the quality of work being carried out all the way to completion.
We have successfully carried out the design of several housing developments and a multi-storey city centre development for several developers who enjoy the ‘one stop shop’ services.
We offer an extensive range of services for various projects. Some of these are listed below.
- New Developments
- Loft Conversions
Structural EngineeringAs structural engineers, we provide a range of services from a simple beam calculation for a small-scale domestic extension to the analysis and design of large-scale commercial and industrial projects. We often carry out work for other Professionals and in most cases are able to work from drawings prepared by others without even the need for a site visit. This allows us to keep the costs down and be able to work on projects throughout the UK and in particular the Greater London.
All calculations are carried out by hand and by leading industry software to the latest British Standards. Design is fully supported with computer structural analysis design aids and tools.
Design and drawing is output using CAD facilities.
The services include:
- Design in Structural Steel
- Design in Reinforced concrete and detailing
- Design in Timber
- Design in Masonry
- Measured Building and Land Surveys
- Structural Surveys
- Crack Diagnosis in Low Rise Buildings
Basement Design and ConstructionWe specialize in basement design and construction Service in the form of Site Investigations to help the client gain a proper understanding of prevailing site conditions in order to ensure the proper and efficient design of foundations, structures, groundwork’s and retaining walls. In-house investigations are often carried out comprising of trial pits, window sampling and gas monitoring wells with commissioning of specialist investigations and laboratory testing where required.
Foundation design of the full spectrum of buildings is undertaken ranging from low rise to multi storey structures. We have expertise of foundation design of structures on difficult ground or with special design requirements.
In addition to more straightforward conventional strip or pad foundation design more specialist foundation designs and analysis are also undertaken. These include bored and driven piled foundations, reinforced concrete ground beam, raft, deep and water retaining basement construction.
The services include:
- Site Investigation
- Foundation Design
- Contaminated Land Development
- Mining Risk Assessment
- Ground Gas Monitoring
Other Professional Services
- Party Wall Surveyors: We have experience in building and party wall legislation matters under the current Party Wall etc. Act 1996. We are regularly appointed as a party wall surveyor for both the building owner and adjoining owner as defined within the Act. We have on occasions also acted as the 'Third Surveyor'.
- Project Management: We now regularly provide a full project management service to our clients from the original concept through to the final handover of the project. We can advise Clients on selection of contractors suitable to undertake the work, prepare tender documents, attend site meetings, monitor progress and issue certificates for payment.
- Building Completion Certificates: We can provide Architect's certificates which are issued on completion of a house which fully complies with the Building Standards and hence provide a warranty which is covered by our Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Premises License: We act on behalf of our clients to apply for premises licence under the Licensing Act 2003 by providing the required plans and filling in all the necessary forms.